For those of you who have been to GSummit in the past two years, you’re familiar with our event app Livecube (which was originally called Memecube). Since we’ve launched the app at GSummit, we’ve had more than 50% of our attendees engage with it, tweeting over 10,000 messages about GSummit. With the new improvements to Livecube for GSummit SF 2014, we’re sure to increase those numbers.
This year, we’re launching Livecube before the start of GSummit (start now). The GSummit Pregame is for starting the conversation early, getting our attendees interacting with one another now and offering prizes & special access for our attendees before GSummit begins. We’ll be announcing weekly missions for our attendees, which you can access below.
Each year, we have prizes for Livecube engagement that attendees can win for most Retweeted Post, Most Points, Best Photo, etc. This year’s prizes include:
*Meet & Greet with Neil deGrasse Tyson
*VIP Seating in Mainstage
*VIP Line for Lunch at the Food Trucks
*Signed Gamification Revolution books by Gabe
*Secret Sessions and more!
Just visit gs.livecubeapp.com now to start playing
*For attendees only
Each week, you’ll have the opportunity to complete a new mission. These missions are meant to help you reach your goal, whether that’s to win a prize, meet some attendees that’ll be at GSummit, get retweeted by your favorite speaker, etc.
1) Visit gs.livecubeapp.com
2) Sign in with Twitter (or email if you don’t have a Twitter account)
3) Join the Session called “GSummit Pregame”
4) Post your first message (click “POST” to post the pre-populated message)
1) Post which mainstage speaker you’re most looking forward to seeing:
Neil deGrasse Tyson – @neiltyson
Jane McGonigal – @avantgame
BJ Fogg – @bjfogg
“Can’t wait to see @neiltyson talk about using smart fun to create lasting engagement at #GSummit! gsummit.com”
1) Post which speaker you’re most looking forward to seeing speak
2) Visit our speaker page to see the list of speakers. When you choose your “favorite” speaker, click on their profile and grab their Twitter handle to mention them in your tweet. By including their Twitter handle, you’ll have a better chance for a RT by them!
“I finally get to see @gzicherm speak in person at #GSummit. I love #gamification! gsummit.com”
1) Post a photo. We know that the event hasn’t started, but here are some photo ideas:
*Selfie of yourself looking ENGAGED!
*Photo from a past GSummit that you attended (be sure to note which GSummit it was)
*Get creative! Maybe you can photoshop a picture of you with Neil deGrasse Tyson or your face on an angry bird 🙂
1) Interact with another attendee in Livecube
*RT one of their posts
*Mention them in a post
*Favorite one of their posts
*Make a new friend!
1) Post a message saying which sponsor you’re most interested in learning more about at GSummit:
“Looking forward to meeting the @badgeville team at #GSummit this June. #gamification gsummit.com”
1) Tell us why you think gamification is important
“#Gamification can be important in helping mold a better world. Just look at what @xprize is doing! #GSummit”